Sunday, November 16, 2008

wow.. it has been quite a while i blog.. oh my.. i wonder how come suddenly my blog become a topic for ppl to comment on.. anyway.. i'm not going to be bother with such things.. waste of my time to explain or say anything.. my frens understand and know me is all i care abt..
well.. time flies.. training over.. really miz all my training frens man.. they are great although during the first week.. its kinda crap.. lol.. but luckily i got kiong and junwei these 2 good frens.. oops.. anyway.. hope we all can meet up soon again.. erm.. there are previous outing with them going to kbox lah.. go makan and stuffs.. all the nonsense.. but i damn long nv see junwei liao.. where the heck u been man.. cancel all ur appointments and come meet us for the next outing okie.. dun try to smoke out again.. haha..
will try to update more when i can.. rushing for time to go meet my buddies for soccer.. take care everyone.. =)

No comments: