Thursday, October 16, 2008

emo emo

today is thu.. 16 oct 2008.. today morning was on my way to work.. as usual.. take mrt going towards town area... when the train arrive as normal.. squeeze into the cabin.. damn a lot of ppl.. then a lady standing in front of me caught my attention.. kinda short maybe.. 162.. but one thing make me keep looking at her is.. she LOOK LIKE my ex SHUTING!!!!! not my sec sch de.. omg.. then i suddenly think of her.. dun know why.. all the past memories all float back into my mind all in tat sudden.. got the urge to sms her but think of it.. better not.. dun wish to disturb her life le.. thought of us being together and blah blah blah.. tat time i keep looking at the lady and she keep staring back at me.. lolz.. anyway.. i think deep inside my heart.. she really has engrave a place for her since 6 or 7 years back.. which i think will be hard for me to forget le..

No comments: