Thursday, March 17, 2005

yups

Wah.. today having a wonderful day yet again.. y leh?? coz me go out with my precious de baobei again mah.. wahaha.. always make my day happy and xin fu de leh her.. =)
So.. today as usual i go to sch around 12 then go for the maths lesson loh.. wah.. sianz.. the topic i yet again dun understand.. need to study myself again.. dun know leh.. i scare i fail my maths tis sem leh.. haiz.. nvm lah.. i will try harder to pass myself de.. then after tat we went to the communication skill de lesson.. at there ah.. a bit sianz leh.. muz do the wat job interview thing then muz submit the resume ah.. the letter of job application ah.. this 2 ah.. but hor.. last week already finish le.. so beri fast i nothing to do but to surf the net there.. haha.. waste my time leh.. can actually meet my baobei earlier de... then around 2 plus 3.. i went home and get ready to meet my baobei le~~ =)
Then i meet my baobei at woodlands.. coz she go do something there ah.. then i gong tao.. i thought meet at marsillin leh.. haha.. but heng i give her a call and know meet at woodlands loh~~ then we went to taka there and get her lappy fixed up.. stupid servicing.. make my baobei waste $50 on a stupid keyboard pad.. nonsense ah... haiz.. ke lian de baobei spend her hardwork de money on tat le..
We also went to PS where we had our dinner there.. then after tat we went back to taka and take the lappy.. wahaha.. during the period while we were walking ah.. haha.. we talk a lot of things loh.. then i always di siao her de.. nv give her chance ah.. haha.. then after took the lappy le.. we go library a while loh.. haha.. we 2 then later inside there take pictures loh~~ wahaha.. ppl thought we 2 sot de.. at there take pic.. but hor.. we quite enjoy leh.. though is a bit paiseh lah.. ahha.. after tat around 9 plus we went home le.. haiz.. then like tat end my day with her liao..
But hor.. i still enjoy the time with her loh.. but the time spend with her beri fast pass leh.. sianz.. nvm.. we still got lots of time can go out de.. whahaa.. =)

No comments: