Sunday, March 20, 2005

confused

Yeah.. wat a day at work.. yawnz there.. haha... wah.. suddenly feel like long time nv come blog le ah.. tats y now tis time then come and blog loh~~
Haiz.. going to exams soon le.. jitao no mood leh.. how ah... actually me started to revise le.. but hor.. dun know leh.. juz dun feel like studying leh.. nvm lah.. think will soon study and faster finish tis term and go on to my hoilday ah.. ahha.. swee o~~
Okie.. now back to my baobei~~ erm.. sometimes i really dun understand some things de leh.. it is a muz to do something to show it out and let others know.. or juz keep it a secret and dun let others know abt wat has happen... dun know leh.. maybe diff ppl hav diff thinking ba.. i also dun know how to say leh.. really hope others can know abt wat had happen loh~~ maybe those who understand wat i trying to say de can help me ba.. but i can sense tat no one know or understand wat i'm saying coz even i myself also dun know wat i talking.. haha..
Anyway.. if u ever get to see tis post~~ juz wan to tell u tat.. no matter wat.. i mean no matter wat.. u will be in my heart always.. and i will always keep and fulfill my promises i made to u... tis i promise u, wo qin ai de baobei~~

No comments: