Monday, March 07, 2005

wah~~

Finally.. i go book my basic theroy for my driving le.. haiz.. should hav taken it exactly 1 year ago de.. but hor.. i dun wan to take sch wan to take private de ah.. so nv go enrol.. but hor.. tis time same thing.. hav to enrol for the theory again.. but now i intend to take le theory then go sch take pracitical... idea rite.. haha.. its weejie tat accompany go again.. as i expect him to sign up also.. but he didn't and left me take it alone at Ubi.. which i juz discover queentown close le cannot take there liao.. haiz..
After which i went to weejie house there and i took a motor ride with him to sch loh~~ wah.. me nearly met an accident leh.. near ps there.. erm.. i dun know whether is me tat make him lose control or he fall aslp.. we nearly bang to the railing beside the bump.. jitao.. i was thinking of things then it wake me up loh~~ heng ah.. he manage the bike well and we no need to say halo to the officers below us~~ haha... then we reach sch around 2 plus which the lesson start at 1 leh.. =x
After tat we went for DS and around 4 we left sch le.. we go queenstown play billiard a while then we went home le.. haha..

No comments: