Wednesday, March 09, 2005

today is an important day.. haha

As usual.. in morning, wo de Ba0bEi give me a call to wake me up.. though my lesson starts at 12 ah.. coz yesterday nite i watch chelsea vs barcelona mah.. then late late slp ah.. haha.. in the end barcelona lose.. and of coz.. is yet another xia lan face by the chelsea manager.. after which went to sch le then go home around 3 loh~~ leaving weejie and elvin.. coz i meeting my bAoBeI mah.. so cannot late.. haha.. so i rush off le..
Wah... today i enjoy myself a lot leh.. all thanks to my ba0BeI loh~~ make me hav so much fun.. haha.. she came to my house de and meet me then we go to town intending to watch a movie de.. but hor.. no show to watch leh.. i wan to watch de she watch le.. then bo bian leh.. we go gai gai walk walk loh~~ but quite enjoy with her loh.. we all a lot nonsense de.. then in HMV i saw my other fren crystal.. she siao siao 1.. haha.. and saw my neighbourhood fren working in HMV loh~~ haha..
We went to taka after tat thinking of wat to eat leh.. then i think of ahjisen.. she say taka hav but i say dun hav.. in the end we bet and i lost... haha.. we talked a lot leh.. erm.. like eat de ah.. anything lah.. all under the sun loh~~ after tat we went to Wisma and go play PS2.. no lah.. she wan to go to the sony there see the fone ah.. haha.. we played a while of the game and left the place le.. we went to kino and see my cyndi~~ wah.. the magazine so nice.. wanted to buy de.. but dun hav her poster.. haha...
Then we went home le.. but in MRT hor.. she suddenly cry leh~~ haiz.. coz she think of her ex again.. then i buey tahhan her leh.. she can cry and laugh de.. so cute loh~~ then we reach jurong east MRT and got down le.. we at there wah.. she cry there for abt erm.. more than half and hour.. haha.. yups.. after tat we went to take bus and waited the bus for 30 mins and we take cab go home le..
BUT hor~~ be4 we leave jurong mrt.. there is something happen to us le~~ wahhaha.. something good wor~~ today is an important day for the 2 of us leh~~ haha.. erm.. juz wan to tell tis to my baobei~~ eh.. i will keep my promises as i told u de.. dun worry okie?? =) then u also muz promise me dun be sad sad and dun drop so much tears again le okie?? miz u lots lots.. (",)

No comments: