Thursday, February 24, 2005

hmm~~

Haha.. wah.. today i got back my others module de result le.. got 48 for my DS and 47 for my Java.. erm.. can say its still an alrite de marks lah..
Wah.. tis morning i still rem ah.. i got 1 shocking news when i reach sch loh~~ coz i late for the lesson for DS le mah.. i overslp for the lesson coz last nite i watch the match between Barcelona and Chelsea.. btw tats was a nice match overall.. okie... then ah.. i ask weejie to help me take note of my marks for DS.. after tat i went for my maths lesson.. weejie and company were there le.. then out of a sudden... jie tell me,"eh.. xiang, the DS u got 18 marks nia leh!!".. at tat instant i jitao shock and shagged loh.. then he tell me he got 34 and Elvin got 38.. but stupid me really believe i got 18 then i at there thinking.. omg siao liao ah.. maths 17 then DS 18.. final sem de exam will be chui for me le.. haha.. but after tat maths lesson.. my classmate jack came over and say,"wah.. ur DS not bad ah.." then i say,"huh.. 18 marks also not bad ah.. then wat is bad..!!" then he laugh and say, "u got 48 lah.. weejie they all di siao u de lah.." then i stared at the 2 of them.. they give me a chicky smile.. hahaa.. really make me shock sia..

No comments: