Wednesday, February 23, 2005

gOoD moOd woR~~

Wah.. today i beri good mood leh.. dun know y.. hahah.. me juz came back from soccer with my neighbourhood frens.. quite enjoy leh.. its laugher all the way loh.. hahah.. i also juz finish my dinner nia.. beri nice wor~~ i cook wanton mee myself leh.. swee bo~~ the mee ah.. i can only say 1 word.. BRILLIANT~~ coz its me who de cook mah..

Today quite peaceful leh.. last nite watch Real Madrid Vs Juv.. wah.. Real was super good in their attacking but i abit disappointed today tat my fav Arsenal lost 3-1 to Munich... then i woke up around 11 plus then rush to sch which start at 12... then in class ah.. we 3 as normal.. talk then play with Elvin new hp.. haiz.. as usual.. i'm always the one tio kan 1.. maybe my name famous ah.. =x.. btw.. elvin new hp 6670 quite easy to use leh.. but like a bit fat fat leh.. haha.. oops.. then after tat is my communication lesson.. wah.. hiong loh.. jitao is yawnz ah.. test loh.. then i dun know.. but lucky tat test is like doing letter writing nia.. once again.. i'm first to finish and go home at around 2 plus..

Oh ya.. tis morning be4 i go sch ah.. my CRT monitor cannot work leh. i thought spoil le.. but heng ah.. when i reach home after sch then its okie again.. i in sch still asking weejie.. "eh.. siao liao ah.. no monitor aka yawnz at home leh.. " haha.. yups.. then go home le is my nap time.. haha... but hor.. dun know leh.. below my house there ah.. now got the ge tai leh.. the lion dance make until i cannot slp... hope later will finish soon ba.. haha..

No comments: