Monday, May 18, 2009

wow wow wow

oh... think of it.. so long nv online blog liao.. a bit lazy ah.. ahaha.. as usual work and work.. then study and study.. boring.. my work is getting more and more harder to work le.. i think once the crosshair is being aimed at u.. its harder to get out of it.. and i think the crosshair already aiming at me liao.. well.. wat to do.. got to work.. smile to go past it loh.. haha..

recently hav been looking for goals in life.. haha.. feel like no goal no target leh.. its like so lifeless lah.. but think of it.. even if i hav a goal and i achieved it le.. also no one i can really share my achievement with.. i dun mean my buddies or my frens are all fake de ah.. juz tat if there is a someone whom i can share all my joy with would be better... haha..

well recently hav been quite emo lah.. even i enjoy my time spending with my buddies and frens.. but i still feel empty.. quite envy when i attend my fren's wedding.. haha.. okie lah.. dun talk abt tis kind of thing liao.. making myself so sad for wat rite.. lolz..

to all my buddies and frens.. do take care of urselfs ya.. =)

No comments: