Saturday, December 08, 2007

outing

wow.. tis week is kinda an interesting week.. i went movie with some of my specs on thu at j8.. watched "the golden compass".. lol seriously i was quite lost while watching the movie.. i was like dun know wats going on lah.. but the show overall still okie.. although some part are really boring but the action part.. not bad lah.. haha.. then still got some happening things happened in camp.. but dun think is okie for me to say it here..
anyway met up with vincent last nite.. we went to eat and slacked for a while at boat quay then jiu go back home liao.. i was so tired yesterday.. sian ah.. kelvin nv come and join us.. go wat badminton training.. lol.. btw to vincent.. do take care and go hav a good rest during ur overseas trip in europe next week..
hmm.. now feeling kinda confuse leh.. dun know should go study or work after i ord.. but if i study.. got no money or income leh.. if go work my mum will sure kaobei me why dun go study.. wth.. then study my result also.. haha.. think those know me de should know ba.. lol anyway dun wan to think so much first lah.. wait till 2008 jan come then go think abt it.. which is beri fast i believe.. now the only thing i wan is to enjoy my off and leave.. happy like f***.. oops.. haha

No comments: