Tuesday, March 29, 2005

sianz

Wah.. sianz leh.. tis week a bit yawnz leh.. dun know why got such de feeling leh~~ haha.. erm.. juz finish chatting with my baobei~~ though chatted for a while nia.. haiz.. dun know leh.. feel tat recently we like chatting less and less then time also less and less le... sianz.. maybe she tired ba.. i also dun know leh..
Haha.. jitao.. juz now during chatting rite, she jitao busy loh.. ask fren here and there asking whether got tio earthquake a not loh.. so enthu ah.. talk to me sianz sianz de.. but tis thing come nia juz jitao xin fen sia~~ =.='' haha.. wah.. baobei~~ we 5 days nv meet le leh.. cannot tahhan sia.. is either u busy or cannot come out or is i doing my things cannot go meet u.. sianz leh.. nvm.. will see u soon ba.. =)
But seriously.. i'm really a bit upset tat u didn't ask me out with ur frens today leh.. haiz.. nvm lah.. guess u also seldom come and see my blog de.. lub u always~~

No comments: