Monday, March 14, 2005

sianz

Erm.. me juz reach home again~~ juz now pei my baobei go home though only accompany her till jurong east de mrt ah.. coz got to rush for my last train ah.. haha.. wah~~ silly me loh~~ left my standard ticket with my baobei then i no card to go out.. then my sha baobei call me and say my card with her then she like say sorry loh~~ also not ur fault mah~~ guo ran shi wo de sha baobei~~ =) haha...
Then today hai hao loh.. as usual my working place there no ppl de.. then is kan yawnz ah.. no sales.. then i become their cashier counter de packer.. haha.. not bad wor.. time beri fast pass.. talk a lot with the staff there... wah.. they r kan frenly loh.. haha.. beri good i like them a lot leh.. jitao no stress talking to them de..
Then today me left early around 7 plus i left work le.. then i go makan makan a bit then i go marina wait for my baobei le.. i go to riverside for abt 1 hour or so at there blow wind then think of things.. then around 9.40 i went up to suntec le..
After tat i wanted for her till 10.40 or so ba.. they jitao is the last company to come out loh.. then all ppl waiting de all gonez liao.. only left me alone outside waiting... haha.. then we go take mrt and go home le.. then on our way back rite.. my baobei see her timesheet and count how much she earn ah.. then really is sha sha de leh her.. the amount of hours write and count wrongly loh~~ erm.. at tat time i really laugh until ah.. zhen ke ai.. haha.. =)

No comments: