Monday, February 21, 2005

ShaG~~

wah.. today is a shag day loh~~ y leh?? coz i got back my maths paper for the MST (Mid Sem Test) le.. haiz.. wah!! its an amazing result loh.. haha.. i got 17 half out of 100.. actually quite good le lah.. i was expecting a mark of around below 10 de.. erm.. got to work harder for the Sem final exam le leh.. btw.. weejie also got around the same marks with me.. haha 25 out of 100.. we 2 shag there sia... tat stupid elvin got 52 loh.. haiz.. Omg.. seriously still hav a few more papers to get back ah.. hope the rest will be better.. but i wun be tat worry anymore le coz i think the worst paper i had already took back le.. haha...
Tml will be having lunch with my personal tutor and my groups of frens le.. kinda fun leh.. coz my tat batch of frens ah.. quite funny de.. haha.. quite enjoy with them de leh~~ oh ya.. tml i also will be going for a job interview.. wah~~ hiong loh.. its super far.. they ask me to take MRT to boon lay then take bus and travel for around 40 mins to tuas... Omg.. i can't imgine my day for tml.. haha.. hope everything go smoothly for me tml ba~~

No comments: